Designed for Grade 1-3 learners as a bridge to creative writing, this course offers a practical, step-by-step guide to brainstorming on and presenting oral stories that could “Wow your crowd”.
What you will learn in this course includes:
• Learn how to brainstorm on the most story-worthy moments of your life.
• Master the elements of a story and the classic story structure.
• Include The 5 Senses in your story scenes to trigger emotional responses.
• Become a more engaging, clear and compelling communicator.
• Increase your charisma, using your voice, body, emotions and intelligence.
• Entertain and make a meaningful impact on your listeners.